Monday, January 5, 2009

...Love quotes once prepared by me for my love...

These are the quotes which I had once prepared back in good old days... these never reached my love and still lies on my mobile... These are words that just came out of my mind... it wont be appreciable... But it speaks words from my illiterate, weak heart... a heart which never spoke for it feared of loosing my love... Now don't criticize me... If I ever spoke, I am sure that even our friendship would have broke... Few of my messages are still on circulation through the great lovers who use mobile as a medium of expressing their love... I had prepared few of these quotes for my friends... Now just read it...


Hey Beauty Where In heaven were you born?
Did Angels know the time you fell to this earth?
I still hear them cry above?
Their pursuit to find you is in vague.
Neither Angels nor the devils will take you from me
In my love You will always stay.


When time goes swift, life gets shorter....
When sun Hides, night falls...
With u in my heart I can conquer time and Sun...
Sun would be my slave and time would be my servant..


Rain's Kiss brings blossom,
Early Sun's Kiss brings Life and Beauty,
Yet my Lips thirsts for your kiss,
It brings meaning and spirit for life.
Let the beauty of Your lips shine on mine....



I would die I would live,
Your Single word can bring magic.
I can create, I can destroy, but not a heart sweet as Your's...
God has made your heart for me, let me have it forever....



Love is a dish.
Smell is the passion, taste is the Kiss,
When served it is the meaning of life,
When held within it is the poison of life....



I care not the long days,
I care not the long nights,
With you in my life each moment would be Great...
I can walk miles for you, I can die for you,
Just a word or a Glimpse would give me Life....



To die one day is my destiny...
To die with you would be my luck...
To dream about you all day is my job...
To forget you a moment is my failure...
Love you dear...



Love is not just a word,
It is the rhythm of the Universe,
It is the nectar that brings bee to the flower,
It is the secret of Peace...
Above all it is the key that unlocks my heart for you...



Girl is the beauty of nature
She is the spell that unlocks hearts
She is the rhythm of heart
She finds place in History and in future
She breaks hearts and walks away without even turning back
She writes ones future...



Friendship is the best ship but a tiny hole in it can sink the whole ship, even if its just a bucket of water.



There is no friendship without care....
There is no love without sacrifice....
And there is no life without love....
True love demands sacrificed...
And I have sacrificed my love for your happiness.... (Now that's for my sis)


Sun is far from sea, still it meets at horizon...
Phoenix flies to Sun, but burns its wings, still it flies again...
The distance between you and me is really huge, still I feel you close...
You are in my heart, I don't have to wait to meet you...



Day is so long... Night is too short...
I want to dream and God is against...
My Nights are not mine, You have taken them...
My heart is no longer mine, You have stolen it...



Let my love for you form a rainbow in your path.
Let my care provide shade in your life.
Let my prayers protect you always... Have a Nice Day..



Rasthe mein kante ho tho utathe kyoon nahi...?
Dil mein Koyi aur ho tho bathathe kyoon nahi...?
Akhele bethe hum tumhe yaad karte hain padayi ke bahane..,
Mein... Mann ko rokh nahi pathe tho rothe hain sar dard ke bahane...
Phir bhi meri jaan, tumhari koi khabar nahi aathi...



Its madness to hate all roses cos u got scratched by one thorn..
To give up all your dreams cos one didn't come true...
To loose faith in prayers cos one was not answered..
To give up on your efforts cos one of them failed..
To condemn all your friends cos one betrayed you...
Not to believe in love cos someone was unfaithful or didn't love you back...
Remember that another chance may come up, a new friend,
A new love, a new life... Never give up... Great Life ahead...! (This is adopted-I have no rights on this)



In the Mission of existence you often feel it impossible,
Then don't feel broken, Just smile at your destiny and feel confident cos you have got me to embrace you and comfort you.



Good Looks capture Brain,
Good thoughts capture Heart,
Good Actions capture place in History,
Good Love Captures Soul,
But I seriously don't know what in you had captured my Life....



The flowing river has a rhythm,
Moving train has a rhythm,
Heart has a rhythm...
Some friends help you to maintain the rhythm whereas some gives an attack.
You have helped me to maintain it even after an attack.
Thanks for being my friend...



What is Great Love?
Its when You hide tears and still you care for her,
Its when She ignores You and still You Love her.


When my life got busy, I saw a person waiting for me...
Even when I hurt her, she had no complaints...
When I tried to find someone to care, she held her arms open for me...
Even when I erred, She said.... "Son you will never be wrong for God is beside you"...
She said nothing when I got home with a report card that had an "E"...
I had seen her in her prayer room... With a smile she strengthened me...
With a gesture she corrected me... And her prayers were not in vain...
I made it... For I knew whoever parts, my Mom would stay by...
Cos she had loved me the moment I was in her womb...
And I only loved her the moment I opened my eyes...
Mom I love you....

Please Approach with Caution for here lies the dead who has sold his heart to his lady and the soul to the cupids in exchange of love.

If i close my eyes forever, i want you to be the last person i meet so that I will just have u in my eyes and in my soul...



These are few thoughts that just came into my mind... Hope its worth reading....

2 comments:

Manish.M.Anand said...

Bro: I never Knew That You were a Poet.. :) The Stuff`zz.. Good keep writing...

Anonymous said...

means a lot...keep writing dear...

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top