Friday, April 10, 2009

Eloi, eloi lama sabachthani...

I once thought God was mean...
When I lost, I thought he never cared...
I moved on in Life, with regrets...
With a feeling that God never cared...

Today when I turn back to see my life..
I see that more than short falls I find blessings..
I just thought them to be coincidence...
Never thought it to be the blessings of God..

After so long, when I started spending time on thoughts...
I pulled up myself.. I realized that its God who drove me..
In life when I did things without my knowledge..
And when it turned Right... I took credit...
But when it went wrong.. I blamed lord...
Not knowing he was the one who drove me...

I have nothing to boast... Its his blessings that made me stand up..
For he gave me parents to be with...
He gave me few good friends...
He gave me things what he thought would help me win..
I learned things from life... The best I learned through my falls...

If I asked God, "why me...?" I am not sorry...
For its those words that bought joy in my life..
He built strength in me and drove me forward..
Even Christ cried "Eloi, eloi lama sabachthani..."
And died for the reason to save mankind...

Today when I cry "Eloi, eloi lama sabachthani..."
I save none... But I save my soul...
It lets me think positive...
For now I am happy... tomorrow is a secret..
But I know, Lord would never let me down..
For I am His SON...

"Eloi, eloi lama sabachthani..." are words for him to find me..
For I am the Lost Son of God..

No comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top