Thursday, April 16, 2009

Did she know...

Late Night talks... Wake up calls...
She made my day and night...
For those days I missed none nor gained any...
She was indeed my support during distress..

We walked side by side... Remade our destinies together..
We made time for each other...
For don't know why we started running short of time...
24hrs was short for a day... so was for a life time...

Never thought life to take sharp turns...
Small fights were forgotten for we had a life to fight...
Time was forgotten for we had a life to live...
But one fine day she felt we had no time to live...
and that's where it all started..

I know I loved her, but then I had to move on...
World is fast and I need to catch up...
I cant cry for a lost love nor can I wait for things to change..
I just wanted her to know... You meant lot to me..

Now if you feel sorry... Now if you want to turn back..
I am sorry... for I have learned to live a life without you...
Once the three letters of you made me stand up to you...
But now it just brings me a smile and tends to give a hug of friendship...

Today you are elsewhere so am I...
We need to move on for there are people depended on us..
Lets make them happy and never be regretted...
As Life is once, we lived our lives for every moment with you I cherish..

Wake up for a new day...
Wake up to change your past...
We are born for a reason...
Lets be just to the reason...
Did she know how much I loved her...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she did...

Unknown said...

Ofcourse man...I did......kiddin....:) its really gud...........

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top