Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sister...

I woke up in the morning and saw my Grandpa hurry,
Let's go son... Mom is waiting for you..
I rubbed my eyes and held his arms and walked out...
For while we drove he said, "You will have a surprise..."
I was worried for I knew not were my Mom was...

We reached a place where I saw all sick...
I saw White coats moving...
I stayed calm for I was with my Grandpa..
We walked away into a room where I saw my Mom lay..

I saw a tiny winy baby beside my Mom...
She called me and said..
Here is your Sister I promised...
She was the one for whom I waited...

I have seen Roger play and fight with Rachelle,
I have seen Neeta sing a song for Roney..
But she is a baby... How can she even play with me...
I didn't ask for a baby... I wanted someone to play with...

Years passed, now when I wake up I want to hear her...
When I want her beside I have her away...
I did stand by for all her needs...
For we never knew how much we loved each other..

Ask a person who has no sister to know her value..
She is one who lightens up a family...
She makes one forget all the troubles...
For she loves and takes care of all like her self...

It's painful to sacrifice ones joy for someone...
It's even more painful to sacrifice it for someone who doesn't realize..
I have lived a life for her, smiled for her..
Cried for her and have stood by her...

Now things have changed... We live apart for she has different life..
And so do I live a different life...
Some relations are tested by time...
She was a gem that got polished and now she shines...
And has moved on with a new life...

Years have passed and we speak on phone and mail...
We lived for our loves and forgot our blood...
The world is fast, but never thought it to change a relation..
For today I know the value of Sister for I have none...

No comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top