Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lets be the change we always wanted...

Woke up in the middle of the night...
And I blamed the Power department...
For I lost my sleep due to power failure...

Early in the morning I woke up to read paper...
But the news upset me...
For I blamed again the corrupt Politics...

Got out on the streets in my Bird...
Drove hard to office due to traffic and poor roads...
Still I made it to Office and blamed the Government...

Back to home I saw a Man on street...
He took stale bread from the bins and had it full...
For he had nothing to care and nothing to worry...

I saw my kid throw away his left over food...
and I showed him the man who knew the value of food...
He searched his bag, took out a chocolate and gave it to the man...

For a moment I lost myself in thoughts...
Wasn't my son a change...
We blame the nation... Do we step up to change things around..

Who is to blame for the system..
If I can't be a change, why blame the system...
If you can't support why pull down people who act...

Wake up.. for what we have today is left over of yesterday...
Let's be the change and secure the future of our kids...
For if we can't change the world... The wound shall not be healed..
Step out and walk into people... For let's be the change we always wanted...

No comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top